Single Room Family Home, 20min to Centre
Anzahl von Gästen3
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
- Parkplatz vorhanden
Über diese Unterkunft
Staying with us will feel like a homestay rather than a Bed and Breakfast.
We've been hosting visitors from around the world via other websites for many years. We have two children aged 13 and 16 who are also experienced hosts. We also have two cats that live outside.
Our flat is on the ground floor of a Victorian house on a quiet, residential street 200 metres from the Underground.
• Two minutes walk to Underground Station
• Warm, family hospitality
• Tea, coffee & toast for breakfast (Self-service)
You have use of our garden and wireless broadband, and free parking spaces are available within an easy walk.
A bright bedroom with a extra-wide single bed (105cm wide) that you share with some suitcases and family bookshelf. The single bed can sleep two average size people comfortably. Don't expect the same standard as a private room in a hostel, but it will be clean and relatively private. Suitable for one or two people.
There is now a single futon in the room for a third person.
Provided with fresh linens and towels.
Additional Space in Living Room: A comfortable double futon in a clean living and dining room. This can be used when you're in a group and you want space for the third/ fourth/fifth person. Because this is listed separately elsewhere, it can be booked separately. Please ask if you would like to use this before booking as this is not always in the room. We charge an additional £32 per couple for using this double futon.
---What to expect---
You will be staying in a lived-in family home this is reflected in the price. You have to be realistic with your expectations and not expect anything near pristine. We keep it clean, we love having people stay and we are interested in getting to know you and have you experience what it's like to be with a family.
None of the bedroom doors has a lock so if this is a concern for you please take your valuables when you go out. We cannot take responsibility for them.
Bounds Green is a pleasant and quiet neighbourhood, and due to its easy access to London Underground (Piccadilly Line), it will take you 30 minutes from our front door to Piccadilly Circus. The museums in South Kensington are also on the Piccadilly Line as are other popular spots like Trafalgar Square, British Museum and Covent Garden.
There are well-stocked grocery stores nearby, along with many take-aways and two pubs. If you like cafes, ice-creams and browsing, buses 102 and 299 will take you to nearby Muswell Hill, and if you like parks and stunning views across London we are twenty minutes’ walk from Alexandra Palace.
---Travelling times Underground & Train---
• Bounds Green Underground station, Piccadilly Line: 2 minutes walk
• Primark Clothing Store-Wood Green Station: 10 minutes
• Kings Cross Station: 18 minutes
• Eurostar-St Pancras Station: 30 minutes
• Oxford Street, the British Museum, Trafalgar Square areas: 30 minutes
• City Of London i.e. financial district, Moorgate Station: 30 minutes
• Natural History, Science, Victoria & Albert Museums, South Kensington Station: 45 minutes
• Westfield Shopping Centre, Westfield Stratford: 40 minutes.
• Breakfast of toast, coffee, tea is included. You need to prepare it yourself. You are welcome to make yourself hot drinks any time.
• You have use of our garden and wireless broadband.
• Fresh towels and bedlinen. Please note that bed sheets will not be ironed.
• Smoking is permitted in the garden.
• Free parking spaces are available within an easy walk.
• The kitchen is available to use for quick preparations but if you'd like to cook a full meal please arrange it with us first.
• Finally please note that there is one bathroom in the flat. We normally manage adequately with up to four extra persons, but our place won't suit you if you tend to spend more than a half hour in the bathroom.
HausregelnNo pork products in fridge/ kitchen.
Check in 14:00 and check out at 12:00 but we are flexible.
Use of washer and dryer with prior arrangement.
This is a family home and we ask you to treat it gently and be considerate to us, as we will be to you.
We don't smoke and would ask that you smoke outside in the garden only.
We include a small cleaning fee but we expect our guests to keep their room or sleeping area reasonably tidy.
Living Room is shared - Come join us in the living room; have tea, chat, relax. The door might be closed to prevent sounds from coming out; just open the door and come in. If a guest is sleeping on the futon in the living room we ask you to let them have their privacy between 22h30 to 07h30.
Please don't be offended if we ask for your passport to photocopy. This is for our peace of mind.
We ask our guests to accept responsibility for their own safety throughout their time with us. We take your reservation as a confirmation that we will not be held liable for injuries during your stay.
Kitchen available for quick preparations (heat and eat).
No pork in the house/fridge please.
No extra visitors without arrangement.
Please ask before using the washing machine or dishwasher. You may need to get laundry detergent if we're running l
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||20 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||10 Nächte|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung