7 Minuten zur London Bridge (GEO)
Anzahl von Gästen3
- Abschließbarer Raum
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||FAIRLAWN MANSIONS, SE14 5PJ LONDON, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
|Kalender aktualisiert||Vor 5 Tagen|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
HausregelnIn general this is a great place to live. To keep it as such all guests need to follow the following rules for their own comfort:
PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE ANYWHERE IN THIS PROPERTY
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least one a day
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||13 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Check-in ab||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-out vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Bewertungen für diese Unterkunft
London mag nicht billig sein, aber ein stark verschmutztes Bad in dem die Dusche nicht wirklich funktioniert (kaum Wasser und nicht einstellbare Temperatur entweder kochend Heiss oder Kalt, Seitenverkleidung der Badewanne ist aufgequollen und löst sich - steht ab) oder eine Matratze die schon lange ersetzt sein sollte (einzelne Federn drücken nach oben durch) oder das im langen Flur nur eine von zwei Lampen eine Birne besitzt oder das Zimmer sehr schmutzig ist von der Küche ganz zu schweigen. Das gehört sich nicht.
It was not a good experience for us.
The kitchen was quite clean but there were not enough pots to cook.
The bathroom was awfully dusty. The floor seemed to not be cleaned every day and the bathmat remained the same our all stay.
The doors make too much noise, especially when people open it in the middle of the night.
We were in a room with windows giving on the corridor and when the lights were on it lighted the whole room up, not very comfy at 3 in the morning.
The mattress was very thin and some springs got out of the bed hurting our legs.
We had a lovely stay in Sidney's room. The room was neat and warm. Internet was good. Although it's a shared accommodation there were no other people in the other rooms during our stay. The bus stop is outside and we were able to get very quickly to the centre. The tube station is also just about 3 minute away. We enjoyed our stay in Sidney's room.
We didn't see Sidney too much but he was there to advise us on going out and visiting great spots in London. The appartement was exactly like the photographs. We had really nice trip.
We have had a lovely stay in Sidney's room. It is clean, tidy and peaceful with a view of the garden. The location is really convenient for transport as you are close to the station and to many 24 hour buses. We saw Sidney briefly and he seemed very willing to help.
Room was ok, but transport connections were great. Very easy to get to main tourist attractions. If you need just a place to stay for a night and spend all day in the town - this is good choice.
Das eizige Highlight war die Bushaltestelle vor der Tür: mit dem Bus 453 erreicht man sehr entspannt in ca. 30 min das Stadtzentrum; mit dem Bus 177 in andere Richtung ist man in ca. 12 min in Greenwich. Die versprochenen 7 min sind höchstens mit einem Helicopter denkbar.
1. Es stand nirgendwo in Beschreibung dass das einzige Badezimmer mit weiteren 4 Gästezimmer (bis zu 15 Gäste) geteilt wird. Keine Kleiderhacken, Klo-Deckel lose, Sauberkeit läßt sich wünschen.
2. Unseres Zimmer war nicht mal 12 m2 wie beschrieben. Wir konnten uns dort zu dritt kaum bewegen. Geschweige die spartanische Ausstattung.
3. WiFi war gar nicht verfügbar
4. Erst kurz vor Anreise hat Sidney uns informiert dass die Tucher extra zu bezahlen sind (£2 pro Tuch)
Zugegeben, es war für Londoner Verhältnisse günstige Unterkunft, rückwirkend betrachtet hätte ich lieber etwas mehr ausgegeben...
Although I enjoyed my stay in London I have to say that I wasn't very happy about the flat.
When we arrived the room wasnt made up and although they tell you in advance that this would probably happen was really anoying arriving to a dirty and smelly room. Around 3pm the room wasnt clean still. So we had to leave again and comming back around 7pm. What was pretty late after the whole day travelling.
Appart from that the wifi network didnt work and I had to call the host 4 times until they fixed it.
In addition, the rooms didnt have any been, you have to pay for towels...
What is true is that you are just in front of many different transports.
Camera carina, posizione ottima vicino alla stazione New Cross Gate e fermata bus sotto casa, in pochi minuti si raggiunge il centro. L'alloggio è pulito, la cucina ben fornita e il bagno spazioso, internet veloce ma il riscaldamento in camera non funzionava (per fortuna non c'era tanto freddo). Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo, in generale consigliatissimo.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung