MY HOLLYWOOD CRADLE
Anzahl von Gästen2
- Abschließbarer Raum
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
Los Angeles has an exhaustive array of things to do. If you're a film buff, vintage Hollywood is a must-see. Some classic attractions in the area include Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Paramount Pictures, the only television and film studio left in Hollywood.
For a taste of stardom, window-shop along Rodeo Drive or cruise Sunset Boulevard. Do you prefer the sun? Tourists who opt for a day on the shore head to Venice Beach, Zuma Beach or the Santa Monica Pier and Beach.
1) The main gate in front of the driveway must be locked at all times except when exiting or entering.
2) Absolutely no smoking inside rental units. Please smoke in the patio or garden area.
3) Please shut off all appliances, air conditioning, portable electric heater, TV, lights when leaving the unit.
4) White bath towels provided are for shower use only. Please do not use to remove make-up, use for any cleaning or take to the beach.
|Preis pro Woche für 1 Gast||556 €|
|Preis pro Monat für 1 Gast||1935 €|
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 1||10 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Centrally located near the Hollywood Boulevard.
The apartment is very basic but ok. It is also clean and everything worked.
Chona is very friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately on the last day we had to grant our parking because another guest in Chonas opinion (stays longer than we) had a higher claim to the parking lot. Too bad, so we were forced to leave early in the morning because there is hardly any free parking nearby.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung