Apartment for in Miraflores
Anzahl von Gästen3
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||Avenida de Julio, 15074 Miraflores, Peru|
The apartment has everything to make your stay comfortable and easy: WiFi Internet, cable TV 32’ LED TV, and hot water, a fully equipped kitchen (microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator, silverware, dishes, water boiler), lifts and a beautiful view (bedrooms and living). We will provide clean towels and bed linen.
The prices are in US Dollars and include: Water, Electricity, Internet, Taxes, cable, TV and cleaning common areas. The cleaning fee is included too so when you Check Out you do not need to worry about anything but just to return the keys as requested. If you need cleaning during your stay, the fee is US $15.00
The apartment is located in Miraflores, the most touristic district in Lima. It is very safe and friendly, full of cafes, bars, restaurants, discos and attractions. The malecón (boardwalk), where locals jog, bike, skate and play with their children and pets, is walking distance, just like the beach and Parque Kennedy (Miraflores’ main square). Barranco, the cultural district where you can visit art galleries and museums and enjoy an exciting nightlife, is just 15 minutes away in taxi. San Isidro is even closer.
As the neighbourhood is very safe and plain, you can walk around and visit many points of interest.
* Supermarkets: Vivanda M-S 8 a.m.
* ATMs & Banks: Banco Azteca, BBVA Continental, BCP, Citibank, InterBank, ScotiaBank, etc.
* Restaurants: Peruvian (Astrid y Gaston, Brujas de Cachiche, Central, etc.), Sandwiches (La Lucha, Tanta, etc.), Fast Food (Bembos).
* Parks: Kennedy Park, Malecón.
* Tours: Mirabus (Info. Booth lies on Kennedy Park).
* Shopping: Department Stores (Falabella, Ripley), Larcomar Mall (lies along the cliff in front of the ocean), Larco Ave. (along the street there are many stores).
*Money Transfer: Money Gram, (website hidden).
* Entertainment: Night Clubs (Gotica, etc.) / Movie Theaters (LarcoMar UVK) / Services: Gym (Gold’s)
* Airport Transfer to Miraflores: Taxi Green (Airport Booth), Taxi Real, Taxi Satelital.
- Pets are not allowed.
|Preis pro Woche||385 €|
|Preis pro Monat||1641 €|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||3 Monate|
Bewertungen für diese Unterkunft
The appartment really is like on the pictures and in a good location, close to Larcomar and the Kennedy square. The owner Karin was willing to help where she could and was friendly. There are three big BUTs though:
1. We had agreed a fix time to meet at the appartment, so that Karin could hand me over the keys and explain me everything. When I arrived, Karin was not present though. She had only left the keys with the security man and called me afterwards by telephone telling me that she couldn't come to the agreed meeting. We were talking a longtime on the phone as I had several questions regarding my stay. Throughout the whole stay I didn't see Karin not even once in person which I found rather weird and very unpersonal.
2. Before booking I asked the owner if there wasn't too much noise in the appartment as I have quite a sensitive sleep. I got the answer that the noise level was normal, but that the appartment pas freshly renovated and that the windows would therefore protect from the noise as well. This was one of the main arguments for me to book this flat. When I arrived I realized that the windows didn't shut at all and that all the noise from to street entered without any protection whatsoever. The owner's information was incorrect and my sleep during the whole stay very poor.
3. As I travelled throughout Peru after my stay in this flat and I knew that in the end I would fly out of Lima again, I asked the owner if I could meet a bag with some of my personal belongings with her so I didn't have to carry everything to Cusco, Puno, Arequipa and back. Karin was okay and we agreed by telephone that I could leave the bag in the shut flat at my departure, leave the keys with the security man and pick it up on my way back, Karin should take care of it in the meantime. Two days after my departure from Lima Karin called me telling me that she hadn't found any bag in the appartment, that there had been the cleaning lady in the flat who hadn't seen anything either. She confirmed thought that the appartment had been shut closed. Even though Karin looked for the bag she couldn't find it which means that I never got my personal belongings back. This whole story is even weirder considering that in the flat there are way more valuable objects (like TV, telephone, etc.) then there were in my bag (where I left no precious things whatsoever, mainly used clothes, some chocolate bars and two books). The owner had left my bag unattended during almost two days. Nobody knows what happened in this time, but in the end my bag was gone without a trace. This is also due to the fact that Karin is hardly ever present in the flat. If I had known that, I would have left my bag with her. So instead of faciliting my trip I lost some personal things that were of no material use, but that I really liked and I miss today (some very comfortable trousers, a handy sweater, an interesting book about peruvian cuisine). I find it absolutely inacceptable that a client's bag disappears from a shut flat without a trace and was rather shocked by this whole story.
Therefore I am sorry, but I can't recommend to anyone to book this flat.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung