1. The apartment may only be used by the number of occupants stated at the time of booking.
2. Animals may be allowed, please ask.
3. To prevent bad odors please take out trash from 20.00 hours in the appropriate container for collection. Upon arrival at the apartment, a member of the team will assist with check-in, explain the timing and form of garbage collection.
4. It is very important to respect the rest of the neighbors and to avoid making noise that could disturb both inside the apartment or in common areas (stairs, landing, portal).
Please be careful with the noise from 22.00 hours in the evening until 9.00 am in the morning. Partying in the apartment is not allowed.
5. Help us save energy: a good way to protect the environment is off the air conditioning and lights when leaving the apartment. Thus, in addition, will help to maintain lower prices for our rentals.
6. For safety reasons and to avoid theft please close and lock the apartment whenever you leave.
7. Remember that the check-out has to be done before 11.00. If you need to leave the apartment later, it is important to notify us in advance.
In unreported delays exceed one hour and were charged € 15 extra to be deducted from the deposit.
Check-in / out has a schedule that will set before the arrival and departure, we ask the guests to meet that schedule and a person will be waiting in order to give you entry to the apartment, therefore we ask you to notify by calling us on the phone number, which will be specified in the booking confirmation. In unreported delays exceed one hour and were charged € 15 extra to be deducted from the deposit.
8. Charge of 50 Euros in case of loss of keys which will be deducted from the deposit.
9. The use of the holiday home is temporary and can not be declared as home.