The Cambre House - 375m2 pour vous !
Anzahl von Gästen7
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
- Parkplatz vorhanden
|Adresse||Rue de l'Aurore, 1000 Bruxelles/Ixelles, Belgien|
Spacious and very silent house (375 m²) right in the centre of Ixelles, one of the nicest parts of Brussels (Jardins du Roi, view on the Abbey of la Cambre), reputed as one of the most secure areas of Brussels. At 5 min of trendy Place du Châtelain, you're close to the city centre by tram (10 min). The neighbourhood is popular for its reputed restaurants, alternative pubs, it's Wednesday's evening (real recommender!) market and its multiple design stores.
Avenue Louise reknowned for high quality shopping at 10 minutes walking.
The all house is available for guests . There are 4 floors :
Internet-wifi (speedy connection) on every floor
Groundfloor is typical 3-pièces, composed of:
- a terrace (8m²) with view on the garden
- Living room with harpsichord and many chairs and sofas with cable TV (70 channels) lounge, DVD and global Music system, open fire
- Dining room with design table for 10 persons
- Kitchen beside backroom giving to the garden with large fridge and freezer, conventional oven, microwave, dishwasher, dryer, food processor, toaster, fryer, raclette and fondue, mixer
- You can organize small events but only upon your request during booking and with additional fee.
1 separate toilet between 1st and 2nd floor
- Large master room with double bed with view on the garden & private terrace + en-suite facilities such as a dressing room
-1 large bathroom with spacious bathtub + separated rainshower, double porcelain lavabos and separated toilet
- 1 Room with sofa bed for 1 people, with cable TV (70 channels) lounge, DVD
- 2 bedrooms with 1 bed in each room
- Large bathroom with rainshower + toilet + lavabo
- Mezzanine in the roof with TV, Music System
There is a nice garden (75 m²) with built in bbq and terraces with table and chairs + sun loungers (on the terrace of the second floor.) The garden is southern exposure with possibility to eat outside and have a barbecue
Public transportation is just around the corner:
- Tramstop at 80m for trams: 92, 94, 97 to Louiza and Parc, city centre
- Train: Gare Centrale is 20 minutes' walk, 10 min by tram
At walking distance: a real big offer of trendy restaurants and bars, design stores, supermarkets (Carrefour, Delhaize), pharmacy, bakery, butcher, newspaper store, post office, Horta museum, Place du Chatelain,...
- If you come by car you can park for free in my street.
- Velib station 50 meters away (Brussels shared bicycle) : great way to explore the city.
This property is perfect for 1 couple with kids or with friends to discover Brussels with some luxury.
Combining quiet and strategic position, this home offers everything you need for a successful holiday.
Whether you come to Brussels to hang out or to visit more intensively, you will always look forward to arrive in the house or in the garden in the evening.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Welcome to our home for an unforgettable stay!
|Check-in ab||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
|Check-out vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung