Cozy Room in Heart of the City
Anzahl von Gästen3
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
|Adresse||Kjeld Langes Gade, 1367 Copenhagen, Dänemark|
|Antwortzeit||In 24 Stunden|
|Kalender aktualisiert||Vor einer Woche|
The bedroom is a part of three room apartment but is isolated from the two other rooms - there is a hall and two doors between the room and the two other rooms.
The room is very nice and calm with two beds (you can put together). The room is a quiet place where you are going to have very relaxing nights, it has free Internet and a big window that turn the room in a bright nice place to stay. In the room apartment there is a bathroom with all you need.
The lakes are 50m away - by walking Nørreport station (Metro) is 8 minutes away, the big shopping streets 10 minutes away, Tivoli 15 minutes away and you can walk to nearly everything else in the city of Copenhagen. There's a bakery, grocery store and pizzeria.
There are sheets and towels included in the fee. You can rent new bicycles from me, which is cheaper than anywhere else.
There is no cooking, but it is possible to make coffee or tea.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
Please leave the kitchen in the same condition as when you started preparing your food. Thanks and much appreciated.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||33 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Great place to stay! Das Hotel liegt zentral, man kann alles zu Fuß erreichen - nicht nur die Innenstadt, sondern auch spannende Norrebro! Schönes Zimmer mit Fenster zum Hinterhof. Internet und TV. Saubere Küche, kein Problem, den Kühlschrank oder alle der Dinge verwenden. Und last but not least: Robert ist ein sehr netter Gastgeber, auch :-)
Great place to stay!
Located centrally, you can reach everything by foot - not only the inner-city but also exciting Norrebro!
Nice room with window to the backyard. Internet and TV. Clean kitchen, no problem to use the fridge or any of the things.
And last but not least: Robert is a very nice host, too :-)
Roberti eine sehr schöne ein hilfsbereiter Gastgeber und er fühlt dich nach Hause. Ich würde wieder kommen.
Roberti s a very nice an helpful host and he feels you home. i would come again.
Rob ist ein sehr schönes open minded guy. Die Wohnung befindet sich direkt zwischen Norrebro und dem Stadtzentrum, das ein um alle coolen Orte in nur wenigen Minuten (Gehzeit) erhalten können entfernt. Vielen Dank Rob für das Hosting uns! Es war einfach toll! Beifall aus der Schweiz
Rob is a very nice open minded guy. The apartment is located right between Norrebro and the city center which allows one to get to all the cool places in just a few minutes (walking time). Thanks a lot Rob for hosting us! It was just great! Cheers from Switzerland
Wir verbrachten 4 wunderschöne Tage in Cph, das Haus ist in einer perfekten Lage und die Wohnung war sehr schön. Robert war so zur Verfügung. Empfehlen
We spent 4 beautiful days in Cph, the house is in a perfect position and the flat was very nice. Robert was so available.
Die Wohnung ist sehr gemütlich und alles, was Sie sehen wollen, ist nur ein entspannter Spaziergang entfernt. Obwohl definitiv im Herzen von Kopenhagen, ist der Bezirk überraschend ruhig. Es ist ein Supermarkt in der Nähe und Cafés und atmosphärischen Bars gleich um die Ecke. Das Bett ist sehr komfortabel für zwei Personen auf zu schlafen. Danke, Robert.
The apartment is very cozy and everything you wish to see is just a relaxed walk away. Though definitely in the heart of Copenhagen, the district is surprisingly quiet. There is a grocery store nearby and cafés and atmospheric bars just around the corner.
The bed is very comfortable for two people to sleep on.
Thank you, Robert.
habe sehr gut geschlafen denn es war wirklich ruhig. unterkunft war gut, nett und unkompliziert. und die stadtnähe war super. danke robert!
Robert's house is a nice and comfortable place to stay. The bedroom has got a large bed where we slept in two, we used the other regular one to put things on. The bathroom is like the photos. In the kitchen we could use the kettle and the toaster, not the cookers. The house is near the city center and the museums. Robert was very kind to us and we could do whatever we wanted.
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The owner Robert is a very friendly guy. Near the city centre, but quiet at night.
It is a fantastic location with lots very close by: near the city centre, Rosenborg castle, cheap Netto supermarkets and some lovely little bars and restaurants. Yet it's nice and quiet. Bathroom and kitchen were great and well stocked. Unlike other reviewers I found the bed very comfy and slept well. My only gripes would be:
- The bedroom was not all that clean (I wiped grime off surfaces before putting my things there).
- The host's things were in the wardrobe and there was no other storage space apart from some coat hangers. I really wanted to unpack my stuff as I was there for 6 days, so I cleared my host's things off one shelf, cleaned the shelf as it was grimy, put a clean towel over it too for good measure, and stored my stuff there. Sorry but I have to feel at home!
- I hardly saw my host as he kept odd hours, out till 5 a.m. (I always got woken when he came home and used the bathroom), then he was in bed till midday. On the rare occasions he was there and awake he made sure everything was OK. But as I was alone, I had hoped that the Wimdu thing would enable me to maybe chat to the hosts a little bit, maybe have a beer/coffee, etc? Don't know, this was my first time.
- The host told me that he normally gave guests a lift back to the airport, but I could see he really wanted to get out of taking me. I didn't want to force it but was disappointed! It takes about 45 minutes by walking and metro, my bags were heavy and I was coming down with a cold and felt lousy.
To sum up, if you need things a bit more homely and spick and span, perhaps this isn't your thing. But absolutely go for it if a handy yet quiet location is your priority. And I'd say it's good value for money.
Robert and his girlfriend were very kind and friendly. We did not get to see him/them very often, but we had beer with his neighbours one night.
The flat was clean. Only flaw: the beds were very soft. Location was good.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung