Cozy apartment in Heart of the City
Anzahl von Gästen2
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
Über diese Unterkunft
|Adresse||Kjeld Langes Gade, 1367 Copenhagen, Dänemark|
|Antwortzeit||In 24 Stunden|
The lakes are 50m away - by walking Nørreport station (Metro) is 8 minutes away, the big shopping streets 10 minutes away, Tivoli 15 minutes away and you can walk to nearly everything else in the city of Copenhagen. There's a bakery, grocery store and pizzeria.
There are sheets and towels included in the fee. You can rent new bicycles from me, which is cheaper than anywhere else.
You can make coffee and tea in the kitchen, but its not possible to cook.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
HausregelnThere is two rules:
1. You can place your water,soda, beer in the refrigerator in the kitchen, but there is no cooking.
2. No bath after 22:00.
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||38 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Bewertungen für diese Unterkunft
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The owner Robert is a very friendly guy. Near the city centre, but quiet at night.
It is a fantastic location with lots very close by: near the city centre, Rosenborg castle, cheap Netto supermarkets and some lovely little bars and restaurants. Yet it's nice and quiet. Bathroom and kitchen were great and well stocked. Unlike other reviewers I found the bed very comfy and slept well. My only gripes would be:
- The bedroom was not all that clean (I wiped grime off surfaces before putting my things there).
- The host's things were in the wardrobe and there was no other storage space apart from some coat hangers. I really wanted to unpack my stuff as I was there for 6 days, so I cleared my host's things off one shelf, cleaned the shelf as it was grimy, put a clean towel over it too for good measure, and stored my stuff there. Sorry but I have to feel at home!
- I hardly saw my host as he kept odd hours, out till 5 a.m. (I always got woken when he came home and used the bathroom), then he was in bed till midday. On the rare occasions he was there and awake he made sure everything was OK. But as I was alone, I had hoped that the Wimdu thing would enable me to maybe chat to the hosts a little bit, maybe have a beer/coffee, etc? Don't know, this was my first time.
- The host told me that he normally gave guests a lift back to the airport, but I could see he really wanted to get out of taking me. I didn't want to force it but was disappointed! It takes about 45 minutes by walking and metro, my bags were heavy and I was coming down with a cold and felt lousy.
To sum up, if you need things a bit more homely and spick and span, perhaps this isn't your thing. But absolutely go for it if a handy yet quiet location is your priority. And I'd say it's good value for money.
Robert and his girlfriend were very kind and friendly. We did not get to see him/them very often, but we had beer with his neighbours one night.
The flat was clean. Only flaw: the beds were very soft. Location was good.
Robert is a very friendly host and his apartment is located perfectly in the center of the city. All the important sights are in walking distance and if you rent a bike you're nearly everywhere in 5 minutes. a bike rental is just arround the corner.. Nearby there are many nice bars and cafes where you can have breakfast. Using the kitchen and the bathroom is no problem at all of course.
One in one: Great trip to Copenhagen - recommendation!
Lovely flat and a very nice room. The location is placed very close to the citycenter. So you can walk by foot to the hotspots of Copenhagen.
The room was exactly as it looks on the photos. The bed was a little small for two but ok. The kitchen and bathroom were perfect ; we were given towels. Robert was very nice, and the room's location absolutely great : between the canal and the center, with cool bars and restaurants nearby, 2min from the supermarket, 5min from the metro and bikes renting... Thank you for everything!
Gauthier & Juliette
Lugar muy céntrico, muy práctico para pasar unos días. Como pone en la descripción no se puede comer ni beber en la casa.
Robert nos ayudó con el transporte amablemente.
Como inconveniente decir q no tuvimos opción de dejar el equipaje en su casa el día de la vuelta ( tuvimos q pagar la consigna de la estación)
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung