Anzahl von Gästen5
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
|Adresse||Via dell'Ariento, 50123 Florence, Italien|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
|Kalender aktualisiert||Vor 4 Tagen|
It is on the first floor in a historic building of the nineteenth century. It has a kitchenette a bathroom two bedrooms and, in addition, a sofa bed in the living room which can host up to five people. The windows are completely soundproof and the wooden beams on the ceiling and Florentine terracotta floor give the apartment the typical appearance of a typical Florentine house!
This place is recommended for young people, families, business travels (PITTI IMMAGINE) and also older guests since the flat is located on the 1th floor.
Is equipped with WI-FI and all amenities needed for a pleasant stay.
Utilities for short time, bed linen and towels are included in the price.
After the confirmation of your booking we will contact you in order to know your arrival time and organize your check-in in the best way as usual.
Our staff will be in the agency from 10 am till 7pm all-day opening for all turistic information, advince and a lot more. Please after the booking we need you to send us copies of your documents.
The apartment is situated in the “no driving area” (ZTL) where you can access by parking in our private garage near by your apartment. With the Convention 25/30€ per night.
The apartment is just in front of the Central Market of San Lorenzo where you can enjoy the affordable fresh food and taste the typical products until late evening and Is close to fabulous coffee bar, restaurants, shops, from the chic boutiques - you're spoilt for choice!
Very close to this apartment you will find a bike and scooter rental, perfect to reach all the places you would like to see and also the apartment is 5 minutes far from the Station Santa Maria Novella and many bus stops. Otherwise you can take advantage of our various tours in all of the most important cities of Tuscany like Chianti and Cinque Terre.
Check-in from 3.00pm to 7.00pm
During the check-in will be stipulate a regular touristic lease agreement.
Check-out until 11.00am
Florence Concierge is at your disposal after 7.30pm to 00.00am upon special request for the late check-in.
In this case an additional fee of € 30,00 will be applied.
Florence Concierge agency is open from 10.00am till 7.00pm for:
Luggage deposit (if you arrive before 3.00pm) on charge
All touristic information
Please after the booking we need you to send us copies of your documents.
CITY TAX: 2,50 € per night each guest
(Applies to guests over the age of 12 years)
PLEASE free the apartment of all garbage and wash all dirty dishes, pots and pans, otherwise you will be charged. (30€)
For stays longer than 10 nights, utilities will be paid by the guest. Relevant expenses will be calculated through utility meters and charged at the end of the stay.
|Preis pro Woche||534 €|
|Höchstanzahl Nächte||1 Monat|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
Sharon ist ein toller Gastgeber, freundlich und herzlich. Die Wohnung ist günstig gelegen und bietet allen Komfort, um einen schönen Urlaub zu verbringen.
Sharon es una gran anfitriona, amable y cordial. El apartamento está muy bien ubicado y ofrece todas las comodidades para pasar unas bonitas vacaciones.
Das Beste ist die Lage: es ist unschlagbar. Die Wohnung ist ideal für einen kurzen Aufenthalt, wohin sie gehen, um nach dem Sightseeing zu entspannen. Das Personal sehr freundlich und hilfsAgentur. Gut.
Lo mejor es la localización: es inmejorable. El apartamento es perfecto para una estancia corta, donde acudir a descansar tras la jornada turística. El personal de la agencia muy simpático y servicial. Todo correcto.
Sehr zu empfehlen dieses schöne alte Wohnung, tolle Lage, nur 10 Gehminuten vom Bahnhof und 15 Minuten zu Fuß zum Fluss! Tolle Aussicht auf Marktständen aus und Sharon & Rosanna war sehr hilfsbereit in ihrem Büro, 5 Minuten zu Fuß entfernt. Würde gerne wieder hier übernachten!
Highly recommend this lovely old apartment, great location, 10 minutes walk from train station and 15 minutes walk to river! Great view of market stalls below and Sharon & Rosanna were very helpful in their office, 5 minute walk away. Would love to stay there again!
Apartment in on the first floor above a leather goods shop directly opposite the entrance to the central market and within easy walking distance of the main sites in Florence.
Staff at the lettings office very friendly and helpful, office about a 5 minute walk beyond the apartment coming form the station.
Apartment has living room with two sofas, TV, full kitchen with oven two bedrooms (one with no outside window) and a modern bathroom and good heating system. No outside noise if windows shut, no houses opposite (just the market) so privacy very good.
Excellent veg, fish and food just across the way if you are cooking at home
Excellent free wi fi
All clean and comfortable, area very safe
Just a couple of negatives
If you have oven on dont use the electric kettle as it will trip electric switch downstairs where the meters are, i managed to get it back on but most people will have to call the agent to sort it out, could be a problem if late at night
Noise from flat above, mostly chairs scraping on tiled floor etc. plus noise from bed in room above main bedroom can be a bit irksome if you are a light sleeper
In all would recommend this apartment, its a great area, lots of market staffs and nice places to eat, you will feel in the middle of things
Als 5-köpfige Familie, wir waren sehr glücklich, in Sharons Wohnung bleiben. Platziert in der Mitte mit einem kurzen Spaziergang zu allem, ist dieses gemütliche Apartemen perfekte Ort, um zu bleiben. ... und das beste Essen in Florenz markiert ist auf der anderen Straßenseite gelegen :-)
As a family of 5, we were very happy to stay in Sharons apartement. Placed in the center with a short walk to everything, this cosy apartemen is perfect place to stay. ... and the best food marked in Florence is situated right across the street :-)
Super zentral und das Beste für alle Feinschmecker die Markthalle gleich gegenüber. Sehr lecker auch für den günstigen Lunch.
Gute Lage und sehr nette Besitzer der Wohnung. Ich empfehle!
Good location and very nice owner of the apartment. I recommend!
Rossana ich danke Ihnen sehr für alles, wir fühlten uns wie zu Hause Ihre Wohnung ist perfecto.Un Gruß Francisca und Familie.
Muchas gracias por todo Rossana,nos hemos sentido como en casa tu apartamento es perfecto.Un saludo de Francisca y familia.
We are in 2 minds about the suitability of Blue Apartment and Florence Concierge. The major Pros are roughly equal to the major Cons making is difficult to decide.
* The apartment is well-equipped, well-maintained, clean and tidy, modern and spacious and we thought stylish. Such qualities meant it was much better than the majority of the many European holiday apartments we have stayed in over the years.
* Blue Apartment is well-situated to Mercado Centrale [a ‘must’ visit foodie mecca, with the freshest food and delectable sundries downstairs to 2pm, while upstairs foodie heaven with excellent restaurants and gastro bars and a fantastic evening vibe].
* It also has a central location to Florence’s historic centre and within easy walking distance to the major tourist sites. So the apartment is ideally situated for touring, restaurants, leather goods, sightseeing and exploring on foot.
* Very close [10 min walk] to Santa Maria Novella train station and where airport and many urban buses halt.
* WiFi worked seamlessly and with strong signal in all of apartment.
* Close to 2 Conad supermarkets [one at Via Nazionale near junction with Piazza Della Stazione and one on Borgo San Lorenzo near the Duomo]. I would also recommend ‘Eataly’ for exquisite bread and provisions on Via de Martelli, again near Duomo].
* Very friendly and caring Concierge staff who provided 2 sets of keys.
* Very serious intrusive street noise levels. Possibly OK if you are a sound sleeper / have earplugs / close windows and have aircon on. Otherwise the African shop [which also serves as a ‘community centre’] directly below apartment windows is rowdy and regularly in evenings people spill out onto street drinking and smoking and conversing at top of their voices [with Friday and Saturday evenings continuing into the small hours].
* We had to collect apartment keys from Florence Concierge business shop at 42r Via San Zanobi – about 100m away. We were not informed that Florence has a unique street numbering system whereby residential and business street numbers although existing side-by-side are totally unrelated. The small ‘r’ [=rosso =red] alongside 42 means a business street number. Blissfully unaware of this, I ring doorbells at 42 Via San Zanobi and got a very angry Italian woman who gave me an abusive mouthful for disturbing her. The Florence street numbering system and the exact location of the Concierge shop needs to be explicitly clear to visitors. By the way, Concierge shop is the other side of the bicycle rental shop.
* We thought the Concierge business-side mean-minded, leaving only 2 toilet rolls [cheapest variety], 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels, some coffee, a dribble of olive oil, no kitchen roll or other provisions for 6 days stay. They also tried to charge us 2 Euros per hour for each suitcase we wanted to leave for safekeeping on our last day when we had to vacate the apartment for 11am. This is something provided free by the many apartments we have stayed with elsewhere. Reason cited was if we had to use the Railway Station’s left luggage we would have to pay more. But we did not stay with or hand over a considerable amount of money to rent an apartment from Italian railways!
* The apartment stairwell is very narrow.
* This is a general whine but our stay in Florence brought it to the fore. The Italians love of the combustion engine takes precedence over the vulnerability and safety of pedestrians. The near-contempt of road users on bikes and scooters, in cars and vans, with taxis and taxis, means you have to be constantly alert to traffic dangers as you are expected to give way even in ‘pedestrianised’ areas. Walking along Via Nazionale will also give you the reality of the situation – a very narrow and uneven ‘ribbon’ pavement in a major thoroughfare rammed with scooters cars parked kerbside means 2 people can barely pass one another and if one has a suitcase it becomes a major obstacle course.
Es hat mir und meinen beiden Buben 10 und 12 Jahre sehr gut dort gefallen. Und alles hat prima funktionniert.
Die Türe war extra sicher verriegelbar, so dass wir uns sehr sicher fühlten. In der Nachbarschaft gab es viele Farbige als wir da waren.
Die Tipps waren gut die man uns gegeben hat.
Es war auch leise und habe sehr gut dort geschlafen.
Während der Dämmerung sollte man die Fenster geschlossen halten wegen Moskitos die reinfliegen..
Ich würde dieses Appartment auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen und auch wieder dort übernachten.
Mich hat nur gewunden das nach der Buchung nochmals zusätzliche Buchungsgebühren anfallen aber das hat wohl mit Wimdu zu tun und nicht mit dem Appartment, es war meine erste Buchung mit Wimdu.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung