Wirtschafts Wohnung mit eigenem Hof neben dem Alameda
Anzahl von Gästen3
- Familien- / Kinderfreundlich
- Haustiere erlaubt
- Waschmaschine / Trockner
|Adresse||Calle Faustino Álvarez, 41002 Sevilla, Spanien|
|Antwortzeit||In wenigen Stunden|
• Das Gebäude liegt an einer Parallelstraße gelegen, um Feria, wo Sie Supermärkte, Geschäfte und eine hervorragende Lebensmittelmarkt (frischer Fisch, Fleisch, Obst und Gemüse) zu finden calle.
• Die Einrichtung ist einfach, aber es ist mit allen Annehmlichkeiten ausgestattet, um Ihren Aufenthalt komfortabel.
• Wir empfehlen, den Boulevard der Alameda de Hércules zu essen, oder um etwas zu trinken, nur 2 Minuten entfernt, mit einer Vielzahl von Bars, Restaurants und Cafés.
• In der Nähe der Promenade Spaziergang entlang des Flusses Guadalquivir und der Themenpark Isla Magica.
• durch wichtige Monumente umgeben: die andalusische Parlament, die Basilika von la Macarena, den arabischen Mauern, die Kirche von San Luis, den Turm von Don Fadrique usw.
• Gut mit anderen Bereichen der Stadt mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln verbunden.
• Öffentliche Parkplätze neben dem andalusischen Parlament, ca. 5 Gehminuten von der Wohnung.
Check-out um 11:00, Flexibilität, je nach Verfügbarkeit.
|Preis pro Woche für bis zu 2 Gäste||327 €|
|Preis pro Monat für bis zu 2 Gäste||752 €|
|Preis für zusätzliche Gäste > 2||16 € Extra pro Gast/Nacht|
|Check-in vor||Nach Vereinbarung|
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Luxurious and spacious appartment at a great location in Sevilla! We stayed with 8 persons one week, and it proved to be enough room for all of us. When on vacation location is important, and with the Parque Marie Louisa just across the street, location was well cared for. And it took only 10 to 15 minutes to walk through the park to the city center.
We were also very happy with the service, both in renting the appartment and in service on the spot. It was easy to arrange for us to be picked up from the airport (and brought back) for a very reasonable fee.
Advise: make a plan on who will shower when, because the warm water capacity per run was limited.
All in all we can recommend both this appartment and our host Carmen!
Nice and cosy apartment with a marvellous roof terrace. Positive: everything is available to make a decent meal, the apartment is clean, it has a "double bed" (not a twin bed) and a nice view from the terrace. Only point that could be improved: the amount of hot water due to the capacity of the boiler.
This is a really new apartment. Although it's not in the down town but very near to the metro station. With the taxi from down town to the apartment you just need to pay about 10 Euro.
What not good we feel is: there is NO WIFI or INTERNET! It's really extremely inconvenient! Especially for the tourists, who want search for the route or sth. else.
Perfect located. It´s a small studio but the large terrace makes all the difference. Very well equipped kitchen, and nice large bathroom.
We had a great stay in Sevilla at Carmen's appartment!
everything was clean and nice! The owner was very helpful and recommended the best Tapas bars in the City... we Location was perfect, we had a few minutes walk to plaza de Hercules and about 10 Minutes walk to all sight seeing buildings.
This really is a great apartment. We stayed 4 nights there and loved it. The representative was there to meet us and show us the apartment and gave good advice about the area. It is a very spacious, comfortable apartment, true to the photos in the advertisement. The location is excellent. It is 3 minutes walk to the Cathedral plaza and about 2 minutes the other way to the riverside. We had no trouble finding our way around.
Highly recomend this apartment to anybody. German received my wife and I and was 100% available and help us everytime we needed.
The location is good, 10 mins walk to the cathedral! The apartment is clean and confortable, with good wi-fi.
We booked this quite last minute so were uncertain about the arrangements to get the key. We were relieved to find German waiting for us at the door. The apartments are fresh and newly decorated. Our second floor place looked over the noisy, narrow street as well as the narrower side street. On the nearby Plaza Alameda de Hercules, there are many restaurants and bars, very nice. The linens are good, the shower is great. There is a washer and dryer available on the second floor landing, with soap. As these are new rentals, they are still fine tuning the facilities. It would be nice to see kitchen towels, a full length mirror, a few more hooks for backpacks, towels, coats, etc. On departure, we were unable to arrange for key drop-off and final payment, but assume they got it.
- Die Qualität der Unterkunft ist geprüft
- Jeder Gastgeber wird telefonisch verifiziert
- Sichere Bezahlung mit SSL-Verschlüsselung